Information on the circuit access for disabled people
- The person with a disability rate included within 34% and 73% can buy a “REDUCED” ticket in any Ticket Office located at the Circuit entrances.
- The person with a disability rate over 74% and his/her companion can enter the Circuit free of charge.
To help their access, Mugello Circuit carries out a tickets booking service in order to let them reach easily specific areas in Centrale Grandstand and in Materassi Grandstand (up till seats availability).
HOW TO ASK FOR TICKETS :
- fill in the Booking Form;
- send the Form and copy of the Disability Certificated relased by Health Services to the address email@example.com or to the fax 0039(0)55.8499251, not later than Aprile 15, 2013;
- wait for Mugello Circuit to confirm the request via mail or fax. If no confirmation arrives,the request must be considered rejected because of seats unavailability
- The tickets for the disabled person and his/her companion will be shipped by express courier to the address specified in the Booking Form. All tickets are nominal and can’t be used by other persons. The Circuit staff reserves the right to request identity cards at the entrance.
- Entrance to the Circuit with car will be allowed only from “Ingresso Palagio” and only showing the disability car pass; proper parking spaces will be set up near to Centrale and Materassi Grandstands.
The person with a disability rate over 74% who has requested to be accredited and has received no confirmation because of seats unavailability, can collect a free ticket for the Standing Area (“Prato”) for himself/herself and a companion. These tickets can be asked during the days of the Event to the ticket office located at “Ingresso Palagio” by showing the disability certificate and the identity card. Entrance to the Circuit will be forbidden for those lacking in a valid ticket.
Download the booking form to fill